Join 374 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- Evil spirits that looked like frogs leaped from their mouths. Revelation 16:13-14.
- Baylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots. Revelation 17:4,5.
- 42,983 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
He will be called a Nazarite. Matthew 2:18-23.
The Magi, what did they want, and why were they demanding answers from Herod?
I cannot remember how we got to this point, but something got said about hell.
She ran back to the bar and the horrid life she left behind. Yes, there are many things in The Chosen, that are not spelled out in scripture.
“The Story” Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
Tag Archives: mislead
The deception will be great. Matthew 24:3-5.
Doesn’t this title have a familiar ring to it? What was Jesus’ first response when the disciples ask Him these questions? “As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when … Continue reading
Posted in Antichrist, bible study, dragon, false prophet, mortal wound, Prophetic, Revelation, seven headed beast, ten horns and seven heads, two witnesses Tagged Beast, blasphemous, deceive, dragon, end times, followed, God, healed, Jesus, last days, marveled, mislead, mortal, names, power, prophecy, Revelation, rising, Scripture, sea, seemed, seven heads, ten horns, whole earth, wound Leave a comment
Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
This thought process was initiated by Pastor Jack Hibbs’ comments that we have been taught incorrectly, and how Matthew 24:24 conveys the idea that it is impossible for the elect to be deceived. I cannot accept that as a true … Continue reading →