Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- At just the right time Christ will be revealed. 1Timothy 6:13-21
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- He will judge everyone according to what they have done. Romans 2:1-11
- On either side of the river was the tree of life. Revelation 22:1-4.
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Death in Adam, Life in Christ. Romans 5:12-21
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- 40,093 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: word
In August of 2022, I published a commentary on Revelation 22:16. Here I use the Good News Bible, as it conveys that Jesus wanted John to share this information to the church bodies that existed and to future Christ followers; … Continue reading
In my last post, I indicated that I had recently become aware of Pastor Robert Breaker and a YouTube video he made on the rapture of the church. You can find this video here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccbzG8At9ak&t=783s The YouTube site for … Continue reading
The letter to the Church that met in Rome was written approximately A.D. 58, from Corinth. In it, Paul very distinctly asserts that he is now the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-16 NASB And concerning you, my brethren, I … Continue reading
A study on Galatians, chapter 1:1. Now the truth, I have to ask myself? Am I doing this for me, or for some vindictive pastor who can see no good in me?
To a people who may have realized they were entrapped by man’s laws, this message of grace and mercy was a Godsend. If you heard Paul’s words and allowed them to change you, how could you, or would you go back to the bondage that man and his hierarchy bring? Continue reading
With only a short span between our year long adventure in the Gospel of John and the start of “The Story”, several weeks ago we opted to jump into 1 John. Due to circumstances beyond my reasonable control, something I … Continue reading