Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- You have filled the streets with the dead. Micah 3:1-7
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
- He hasn't much time, and he knows it.
- Does scripture tell us that the earth's axis will shift 40 degrees?
- 42,238 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
Tag Archives: word
Consider something, if all humanity carries the brokenness called sin, is it possible that it is a genetic issue that has been passed down through Adam and Eve would have been passed through Mary, the virgin? Well, of course, it … Continue reading
In my previous post, I “only” covered John 1:1. I had the blinders on and only chose to focus on that one verse. However, verses two and three also speak to the beginning of all things and Jesus’ role in … Continue reading
“In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” (John 1:1 NASB) The Strong’s numbers for John 1:1 “In the beginningG746 was R2the WordG3056, and the WordG3056 was R3with GodG2316, and R4the … Continue reading
In August of 2022, I published a commentary on Revelation 22:16. Here I use the Good News Bible, as it conveys that Jesus wanted John to share this information to the church bodies that existed and to future Christ followers; … Continue reading
In my last post, I indicated that I had recently become aware of Pastor Robert Breaker and a YouTube video he made on the rapture of the church. You can find this video here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccbzG8At9ak&t=783s The YouTube site for … Continue reading
The letter to the Church that met in Rome was written approximately A.D. 58, from Corinth. In it, Paul very distinctly asserts that he is now the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-16 NASB And concerning you, my brethren, I … Continue reading
A study on Galatians, chapter 1:1. Now the truth, I have to ask myself? Am I doing this for me, or for some vindictive pastor who can see no good in me?
To a people who may have realized they were entrapped by man’s laws, this message of grace and mercy was a Godsend. If you heard Paul’s words and allowed them to change you, how could you, or would you go back to the bondage that man and his hierarchy bring? Continue reading