Top Posts & Pages
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- Wearing out the saints
- The way that is blameless
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- You won't have anyone left! Micah 2:5-7
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- The beast was allowed to speak. Revelation 13:5-6
- 20,815 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Turkey
I previously posted a blog entitled, There are some odd passages in Ezekiel 39, where I spoke of the fire as potentially a nuclear war. In that blog, I pointed out some problems with that idea. However, since I posted … Continue reading
Having looked, extensively, at Ezekiel 38, we now turn to chapter 39. Once again, we see God compelling Ezekiel, to turn his face toward Gog, and say, Behold, I am against you. Ah, but who is God really against? But, … Continue reading
When I write I know that there will be those who have not, nor will not open their bibles or pursue my previous blogs, and therefore, I give you all, a little lead into the story. I also wanted to reiterate … Continue reading
I was asked by my pastor why I study eschatology (end times events.) Ignoring the negativity of a challenge like this, I find that “end times events” are tied in with almost everything I read in scripture. Ezekiel 38 and … Continue reading
Almost all my blogs originate from horrific teachings or conversations which demonstrate how little we know or understand. The Wars of the End Times is no exception. There are a number of wars connected with the end times. Names associated with … Continue reading
In an earlier post, I talked about this transition we see as the beast obtains a spokesman, and how that the first designations applied to the beast tend to make us look for a person as we try to figure … Continue reading