Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- This calls for wisdom. Revelation 13:16-18
- Micah 5:4,5 - For He will be highly honored.
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Wait for the salvation of God. Micah 7:1-17.
- 22,136 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: 1 Samuel
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading
As I told you in my previous post, I was recently in Emmett Idaho. On the ranch, there was no internet or phone service, and I was the volunteer groundskeeper for a week. My ability to post was non-existent. I … Continue reading
Growing up in church about the only thing we knew of Enoch was that he walked with God and was no more. Common sense tells you there is more; and, when we add in dimensions that include the probability of … Continue reading
In the last post, you were introduced to Enoch and how he came to walk this earth. It’s no great mystery, fathers have children and those children then have their own families. But, what that lineage does not show, nor … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading