Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- My people behave like an enemy. Micah 2:8-12.
- Wearing out the saints
- No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it. Revelation 13:4
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- They covet ... houses, and take them away. A look at Micah 2:1-4
- You won't have anyone left! Micah 2:5-7
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- 20,838 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: 1 Samuel
As I told you in my previous post, I was recently in Emmett Idaho. On the ranch, there was no internet or phone service, and I was the volunteer groundskeeper for a week. My ability to post was non-existent. I … Continue reading
Growing up in church about the only thing we knew of Enoch was that he walked with God and was no more. Common sense tells you there is more; and, when we add in dimensions that include the probability of … Continue reading
In the last post, you were introduced to Enoch and how he came to walk this earth. It’s no great mystery, fathers have children and those children then have their own families. But, what that lineage does not show, nor … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading