Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- 22,778 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: creation
This post will be the end of our journey through Micah’s prophecy. The NLT translation headlines this section as, God’s Steadfast Love and Compassion If you have been following my study on Micah, then you will agree that what Micah … Continue reading
A writer for Prophecy in the News, by the name of Terri McInnis, posted an article on their website, entitled, Gap Theory Exposed. She immediately referenced a book she had “just begun to read,” by Dr. Henry Morris named The … Continue reading
This is another subject that came up among my friends one recent morning. In the world of sin, I have done more than my fair share. What do I mean? Considering that “sinning” is merely missing the mark, then yes, … Continue reading
Growing up in church about the only thing we knew of Enoch was that he walked with God and was no more. Common sense tells you there is more; and, when we add in dimensions that include the probability of … Continue reading
In the last post, you were introduced to Enoch and how he came to walk this earth. It’s no great mystery, fathers have children and those children then have their own families. But, what that lineage does not show, nor … Continue reading
I have been looking at Enoch and attempting to write about him, and his surroundings, for weeks now. It has been nothing less than a struggle as the things I talk about here, are controversial (I know this because I … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading