Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Rebuke not an Elder. 1 Timothy 5:1
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Excerpts from "A Coming Mandatory Vaccine Biometric Chip? by Danny Jones." April 30th of 2020.
- 30,028 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Peter
I previously posted a blog entitled, There are some odd passages in Ezekiel 39, where I spoke of the fire as potentially a nuclear war. In that blog, I pointed out some problems with that idea. However, since I posted … Continue reading
This section on Thomas seems like it could stand alone, we often get sermons that do just that, and yet it is deeply intertwined on the basis of belief, doubt, and mercy. Thomas, it seems, is unfairly singled out, for … Continue reading
Having gone to the tomb and finding it empty the ladies are confronted by an angel who tells them to go and tell the disciples, but John did not tell us that. We need to look at Mark’s gospel which … Continue reading
That’s the kind of question you might ask at a crime scene. Oh man, that just made me think of the safety films we had to watch at the phone company. A company vehicle waits for the train to go … Continue reading
I walk in late and find the bible study group deeply involved in a discussion about naval strategy, Japanese zeros, and how one man of our group survived a kamikaze pilot missing the ship he was on by forty feet. … Continue reading
This is a response I posted to a new blogger, on another site I go to. I got on the computer this morning because I thought I had a plan, but all morning long I have run into people like … Continue reading
I have a very sporadic schedule, so on occasions I stop very early for breakfast. This is my quiet time before work, and something that I find essential. I have to spend time with the Lord each day. The more … Continue reading
I had asked a Jehovah Witness friend from work some questions about end times, because I wanted to get his take on it. He threw out his answer and then said, you should read this. It happened to be this … Continue reading