Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 6:1-5, Listen, you mountains, to the indictment of the LORD.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 5:6, they never overcame the nations they were told to.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- Behold it's coming. Ezekiel 39:7-10.
- 21,833 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Jonah
I find I can’t give you a definitive answer as to where Judas Iscariot is, however, I think what I have given you is enough to show that we serve a merciful God and that not everything is so black and white that you can exclaim that Judas is in hell. Continue reading
When we last saw Jonah, he had walked through the town of Nineveh, a three-day journey, as he proclaimed “forty days and Nineveh will be overthrown.” The result of God’s proclamation, the entire town, and the Assyrian king cover themselves … Continue reading
As chapter one in the book of Jonah comes to a close, it separates verse 17 under the heading; A Great Fish Swallows Jonah. If you read my last post on Jonah, I talked about the impracticality of Jonah surviving … Continue reading
Recently Jonah was used as an example in a talk someone was giving. The speaker noted the mercy of God for He preserved Jonah alive in that fish for three days. This example is just one of the vast derivations … Continue reading