Top Posts & Pages
- On the idea of judgment. 1Corinthians 6:2,3.
- Wearing out the saints
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 22,422 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
In the midst of a conversation, the statement was made, that the 144,000 get raptured. Sorry, I could not let it lie.
Category Archives: Jonah
I find I can’t give you a definitive answer as to where Judas Iscariot is, however, I think what I have given you is enough to show that we serve a merciful God and that not everything is so black and white that you can exclaim that Judas is in hell. Continue reading
When we last saw Jonah, he had walked through the town of Nineveh, a three-day journey, as he proclaimed “forty days and Nineveh will be overthrown.” The result of God’s proclamation, the entire town, and the Assyrian king cover themselves … Continue reading
As chapter one in the book of Jonah comes to a close, it separates verse 17 under the heading; A Great Fish Swallows Jonah. If you read my last post on Jonah, I talked about the impracticality of Jonah surviving … Continue reading
Recently Jonah was used as an example in a talk someone was giving. The speaker noted the mercy of God for He preserved Jonah alive in that fish for three days. This example is just one of the vast derivations … Continue reading