Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Micah 6:1-5, Listen, you mountains, to the indictment of the LORD.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- Matthew chapter 3. Still looking for the character of Jesus.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- 29,987 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Magog
One of the last things I ever wanted to do was to overwhelm my readers. I truly wanted you to be inspired enough to dig into God’s word and find these things for yourselves. Besides that, having sat under far … Continue reading
God, angry with Gog, the leader of Magog, puts a hook in his jaw and draws him to the hills of Israel and kills, not only him but 5/6th of those who have allied themselves with this person. I feel … Continue reading
I previously posted a blog entitled, There are some odd passages in Ezekiel 39, where I spoke of the fire as potentially a nuclear war. In that blog, I pointed out some problems with that idea. However, since I posted … Continue reading
Since there is the possibility that the fire sent upon Gog and Magog is nuclear, can we determine that? Yes, we can come up with an answer. For example: If we focus initially on the fire aspect Ezekiel 39:6 NASB … Continue reading
Having looked, extensively, at Ezekiel 38, we now turn to chapter 39. Once again, we see God compelling Ezekiel, to turn his face toward Gog, and say, Behold, I am against you. Ah, but who is God really against? But, … Continue reading
I wrote about the Gog/Magog war on a previous occasion, but it was painfully long and some time ago. Since that time a brother in Christ, whom I sit with frequently, and loves Eschatology as much as I do, recently … Continue reading
I was asked by my pastor why I study eschatology (end times events.) Ignoring the negativity of a challenge like this, I find that “end times events” are tied in with almost everything I read in scripture. Ezekiel 38 and … Continue reading
While the study will be focused on Ezekiel 39, I saw such strong similarities to Ezekiel 38 that I felt I needed to quickly probe Ezekiel 38 once again. And the Word of Jehovah came to me, saying, Son of … Continue reading