Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Where Do We Go When We Die?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- "a god whom his fathers did not know" Daniel 11:34-45 , a commentary.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Watch "LIVE: Happening Now with Don Stewart" on YouTube
- 28,277 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
The Coming Antichrist and the Rapture of the church. Chapter 3, the last in this series. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10.
Category Archives: David
I was asked, how do you study; that and, would you lead us in a Bible study. So, here is an introduction and overview of the first four chapters of Romans.
On August 11, 2019, Pastor Jon Maurer’s sermon was: “A couple of things I wished I had known about reading the Bible.” The irony of this is, I already knew these things. Simply put, I learned them in the school … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading