Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Rebuke not an Elder. 1 Timothy 5:1
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Excerpts from "A Coming Mandatory Vaccine Biometric Chip? by Danny Jones." April 30th of 2020.
- 30,028 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Russia
I previously posted a blog entitled, There are some odd passages in Ezekiel 39, where I spoke of the fire as potentially a nuclear war. In that blog, I pointed out some problems with that idea. However, since I posted … Continue reading
Having looked, extensively, at Ezekiel 38, we now turn to chapter 39. Once again, we see God compelling Ezekiel, to turn his face toward Gog, and say, Behold, I am against you. Ah, but who is God really against? But, … Continue reading
When I write I know that there will be those who have not, nor will not open their bibles or pursue my previous blogs, and therefore, I give you all, a little lead into the story. I also wanted to reiterate … Continue reading
I was asked by my pastor why I study eschatology (end times events.) Ignoring the negativity of a challenge like this, I find that “end times events” are tied in with almost everything I read in scripture. Ezekiel 38 and … Continue reading
Almost all my blogs originate from horrific teachings or conversations which demonstrate how little we know or understand. The Wars of the End Times is no exception. There are a number of wars connected with the end times. Names associated with … Continue reading
One of the questions that came up recently; an offshoot of Dake’s commentary on the Millennium, was, “Will the old and new Jerusalem exist at the same time? And, If so, where?” The short answer is No; the where is … Continue reading