Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- This calls for wisdom. Revelation 13:16-18
- Micah 5:4,5 - For He will be highly honored.
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Wait for the salvation of God. Micah 7:1-17.
- 22,136 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Russia
I previously posted a blog entitled, There are some odd passages in Ezekiel 39, where I spoke of the fire as potentially a nuclear war. In that blog, I pointed out some problems with that idea. However, since I posted … Continue reading
Having looked, extensively, at Ezekiel 38, we now turn to chapter 39. Once again, we see God compelling Ezekiel, to turn his face toward Gog, and say, Behold, I am against you. Ah, but who is God really against? But, … Continue reading
When I write I know that there will be those who have not, nor will not open their bibles or pursue my previous blogs, and therefore, I give you all, a little lead into the story. I also wanted to reiterate … Continue reading
I was asked by my pastor why I study eschatology (end times events.) Ignoring the negativity of a challenge like this, I find that “end times events” are tied in with almost everything I read in scripture. Ezekiel 38 and … Continue reading
Almost all my blogs originate from horrific teachings or conversations which demonstrate how little we know or understand. The Wars of the End Times is no exception. There are a number of wars connected with the end times. Names associated with … Continue reading
One of the questions that came up recently; an offshoot of Dake’s commentary on the Millennium, was, “Will the old and new Jerusalem exist at the same time? And, If so, where?” The short answer is No; the where is … Continue reading