Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- With the travelers corpses still lying on the ground. Ezekiel 39:14-16
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- 24,165 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
I was asked, how do you study; that and, would you lead us in a Bible study. So, here is an introduction and overview of the first four chapters of Romans.
Category Archives: Jonah
When we last saw Jonah, he had walked through the town of Nineveh, a three-day journey, as he proclaimed “forty days and Nineveh will be overthrown.” The result of God’s proclamation, the entire town, and the Assyrian king cover themselves … Continue reading
When I was a child watching cartoons on the television, there was a character named Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties. Every week he would get caught up in some suspense with the bad guys, and end up hanging off a … Continue reading
As chapter one in the book of Jonah comes to a close, it separates verse 17 under the heading; A Great Fish Swallows Jonah. If you read my last post on Jonah, I talked about the impracticality of Jonah surviving … Continue reading