Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- Has God rejected His own people? Romans 11:1-10.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- Locusts came out of the pit and stung like scorpions. Rev 9:1-6.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- 41,256 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Laban
I introduced a section within my first post in this series, as one of the most unbelievable scenarios you could read. In that section you have Rebekah and Jacob pulling off the deception of a lifetime, as Isaac is tricked … Continue reading
This entire blog was spawned from a sermon entitled, What about Jacob? Or, can a man find healing in a woman? To make this brief, I did not understand, nor was I able to track with what the pastor said, … Continue reading
This article was first posted on 05/09/2011. It has been heavily edited and covers a lot of ground. The story is found in Genesis 25-31. One of the churches we were going to at the time had Saturday night services. … Continue reading