Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- With the travelers corpses still lying on the ground. Ezekiel 39:14-16
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- 24,165 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
I was asked, how do you study; that and, would you lead us in a Bible study. So, here is an introduction and overview of the first four chapters of Romans.
Tag Archives: Nineveh
When we last saw Jonah, he had walked through the town of Nineveh, a three-day journey, as he proclaimed “forty days and Nineveh will be overthrown.” The result of God’s proclamation, the entire town, and the Assyrian king cover themselves … Continue reading
When I was a child watching cartoons on the television, there was a character named Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties. Every week he would get caught up in some suspense with the bad guys, and end up hanging off a … Continue reading
As chapter one in the book of Jonah comes to a close, it separates verse 17 under the heading; A Great Fish Swallows Jonah. If you read my last post on Jonah, I talked about the impracticality of Jonah surviving … Continue reading
Recently Jonah was used as an example in a talk someone was giving. The speaker noted the mercy of God for He preserved Jonah alive in that fish for three days. This example is just one of the vast derivations … Continue reading
Am I trying to put the fear of God into lazy Christians? Perhaps. Jonah hated the Ninevites; wanted them dead. What do you suppose his motivation was as he walked through their town declaring God’s judgment upon the people? Fear, … Continue reading