Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Judas, is he lost forever?
- 26,431 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Nineveh
When we last saw Jonah, he had walked through the town of Nineveh, a three-day journey, as he proclaimed “forty days and Nineveh will be overthrown.” The result of God’s proclamation, the entire town, and the Assyrian king cover themselves … Continue reading
When I was a child watching cartoons on the television, there was a character named Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties. Every week he would get caught up in some suspense with the bad guys, and end up hanging off a … Continue reading
As chapter one in the book of Jonah comes to a close, it separates verse 17 under the heading; A Great Fish Swallows Jonah. If you read my last post on Jonah, I talked about the impracticality of Jonah surviving … Continue reading
Recently Jonah was used as an example in a talk someone was giving. The speaker noted the mercy of God for He preserved Jonah alive in that fish for three days. This example is just one of the vast derivations … Continue reading
Am I trying to put the fear of God into lazy Christians? Perhaps. Jonah hated the Ninevites; wanted them dead. What do you suppose his motivation was as he walked through their town declaring God’s judgment upon the people? Fear, … Continue reading