Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- He cried out with a loud voice, as when a lion roars. Revelation 10: 3-8.
- A great and wondrous sign
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- I charge you in the presence of God. 1 Timothy 6:13.
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- 33,344 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: the gospel
Early Sunday morning found me doing my usual; listening to the morning devotional and playing Tiger Woods golf. As I listened to the devotional, the young man talked about how he did not know the Lord, but when he finally … Continue reading
The letter to the Church that met in Rome was written approximately A.D. 58, from Corinth. In it, Paul very distinctly asserts that he is now the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-16 NASB And concerning you, my brethren, I … Continue reading