Top Posts & Pages
- Thoughts on the Gap Theory, Genesis 1:1-2.
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- Wearing out the saints
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- A Short Course on Revelation
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Micah 6:10,11. Houses filled with treasure gain by cheating.
- 22,169 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Nimrod
It has been a rough week and I needed to spend some time the Father. Micah 6:9 NLT Fear the LORD if you are wise! His voice calls to everyone in Jerusalem: “The armies of destruction are coming; the LORD … Continue reading
In the last post, you were introduced to Enoch and how he came to walk this earth. It’s no great mystery, fathers have children and those children then have their own families. But, what that lineage does not show, nor … Continue reading