Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Dispelling some Myths - Jonah. Chapter three.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Doctrines of Demons, false teachers, and other foolishness. Revelation 3:9
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- 20,486 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Glory
In my last post, I skirted past Ezekiel 39:18-20. I did that because they were more of a repetition of verse 17, and they were almost word for word what Revelation 19 conveys when it says that Jesus comes as … Continue reading
When you read Matthew 24 and 25, do you ever find yourself asking, what is the context of Jesus answer to the disciples and the extensive response that carries on for two chapters? If you want to understand you have … Continue reading