Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- On the subject of false teachers
- And the city has no need for the sun. Revelation 21: 10-27.
- Revelation 12: 1-6. A great sign appeared in heaven.
- 38,133 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Tag Archives: Glory
Chapter two opens like this “Therefore you have no excuse,” Chapter two is starting deep within a thought, the passage, therefore, demands that we stay within the context. To do that we have to go back to Romans 1:21. Romans … Continue reading
Then the Lamb, which looked as if it had been slaughtered, is now standing between the throne and the four living beings and among the twenty-four elders, right where I expected to see Jesus Christ, the warring Messiah. This lamb … Continue reading
In my last post, I skirted past Ezekiel 39:18-20. I did that because they were more of a repetition of verse 17, and they were almost word for word what Revelation 19 conveys when it says that Jesus comes as … Continue reading
When you read Matthew 24 and 25, do you ever find yourself asking, what is the context of Jesus answer to the disciples and the extensive response that carries on for two chapters? If you want to understand you have … Continue reading