Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Heirs with Christ, Romans 8:12-16
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- 25,227 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Ezekiel 38
I wrote about the Gog/Magog war on a previous occasion, but it was painfully long and some time ago. Since that time a brother in Christ, whom I sit with frequently, and loves Eschatology as much as I do, recently … Continue reading
I was asked by my pastor why I study eschatology (end times events.) Ignoring the negativity of a challenge like this, I find that “end times events” are tied in with almost everything I read in scripture. Ezekiel 38 and … Continue reading