Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- This calls for wisdom. Revelation 13:16-18
- Micah 5:4,5 - For He will be highly honored.
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Wait for the salvation of God. Micah 7:1-17.
- 22,136 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Magog
Let’s bring this look into the Ezekiel 38, 39 to an end. What have we learned? That well over 900 years before Ezekiel came along there was a man named Gog. That man moved north and formed a nation (people … Continue reading
In my last post, I skirted past Ezekiel 39:18-20. I did that because they were more of a repetition of verse 17, and they were almost word for word what Revelation 19 conveys when it says that Jesus comes as … Continue reading
Since there is the possibility that the fire sent upon Gog and Magog is nuclear, can we determine that? Yes, we can come up with an answer. For example: If we focus initially on the fire aspect Ezekiel 39:6 NASB … Continue reading
Having looked, extensively, at Ezekiel 38, we now turn to chapter 39. Once again, we see God compelling Ezekiel, to turn his face toward Gog, and say, Behold, I am against you. Ah, but who is God really against? But, … Continue reading
When I write I know that there will be those who have not, nor will not open their bibles or pursue my previous blogs, and therefore, I give you all, a little lead into the story. I also wanted to reiterate … Continue reading
In effect, this is where we ended the last post on Ezekiel. “This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘This is what’s going to happen on the very day that you begin your invasion: You’ll be thinking, making evil plans, … Continue reading