Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Their power is in their mouth and tails. Revelation 11: 13-19.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- The mystery of God is finished. Rev 10:10-11:3.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 33,521 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: hand
Imagine sitting and listening to a speaker, very vividly communicate every detail of an event; this was the case when I worked for the phone company, all those years ago. The speaker, an Ohio Highway officer, told us a couple … Continue reading
Finally, I understand Daniel 7:26, the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away.
A momentary detour. In working through chapter nine of the Revelation, I came to a place where the antichrist needed a bit of clarification, and that led me to Daniel 7. Daniel is one of those books that carries multiple … Continue reading