Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles, Romans 15: 8-13.
- Matthew chapter 3. Still looking for the character of Jesus.
- Rebuke not an Elder. 1 Timothy 5:1
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 30,050 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: restore
Let’s bring this look into the Ezekiel 38, 39 to an end. What have we learned? That well over 900 years before Ezekiel came along there was a man named Gog. That man moved north and formed a nation (people … Continue reading
I opened the Bible program on my computer this morning, and this is the first thing I see, the headline leading into 1John chapter 2:1-2. To people who are feeling guilty and condemned, It goes on to say, John (the … Continue reading