Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 5:2. The LORD will choose one of your people to rule.
- This calls for wisdom. Revelation 13:16-18
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- A look at the book of Micah, an overview.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- 21,568 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
Category Archives: Judah
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading
One of the primary tenets of a follower of Christ is hope. Hope works by faith and this hope is embedded in the fact that Jesus, a believable witness, told us that there is a life with the Father and that He would come back for His church. Continue reading
Seeing as the Assyrians and Babylonians will soon take everyone captive or kill them, inheritance is somewhat of a moot point; unless there is that one person that remembers that God promised His people the land of Canaan. Continue reading
both, at different times, pointed out that the admonition that we wait expectantly for the Lord was given well over 2000 years ago. They say Jesus is not coming back anytime soon. They both effectively told me that I should not babble and harp on such things; Jesus will not come anytime soon. Continue reading
May I be honest? There are some portions of the Bible that I find tedious, like the book of Numbers and these next few verses. Let’s see if I can invest a bit of life into them. Micah 1:6 MKJV … Continue reading