Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- 22,778 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Judah
Since you have been following me, then you understand what I tried to convey as I spoke of the destructive properties of these last days, and the armies that converge on Israel. Allow me to point out now, that only … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading
One of the primary tenets of a follower of Christ is hope. Hope works by faith and this hope is embedded in the fact that Jesus, a believable witness, told us that there is a life with the Father and that He would come back for His church. Continue reading
Seeing as the Assyrians and Babylonians will soon take everyone captive or kill them, inheritance is somewhat of a moot point; unless there is that one person that remembers that God promised His people the land of Canaan. Continue reading
both, at different times, pointed out that the admonition that we wait expectantly for the Lord was given well over 2000 years ago. They say Jesus is not coming back anytime soon. They both effectively told me that I should not babble and harp on such things; Jesus will not come anytime soon. Continue reading
May I be honest? There are some portions of the Bible that I find tedious, like the book of Numbers and these next few verses. Let’s see if I can invest a bit of life into them. Micah 1:6 MKJV … Continue reading