Top Posts & Pages
- Saul, the witch of Endor, and one very angry prophet. 1 Samuel 28.
- Wearing out the saints
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- 23,084 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
This is a brief step aside from my study on Romans to look, once again, at the Peretti book, Piercing the Darkness.
Tag Archives: recovery
I opened the Bible program on my computer this morning, and this is the first thing I see, the headline leading into 1John chapter 2:1-2. To people who are feeling guilty and condemned, It goes on to say, John (the … Continue reading
I introduced a section within my first post in this series, as one of the most unbelievable scenarios you could read. In that section you have Rebekah and Jacob pulling off the deception of a lifetime, as Isaac is tricked … Continue reading
Originally posted on Wheat or Weeds:
This message“Lessons Learned in Depression, That Couldn’t Be Learned on the Mountaintop” will be a quick read today. As I think about this depression over the past 2 years or so, here are some…