Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- How COVID-19 'Vaccines' May Destroy the Lives of Millions
- And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea. Revelation 13:1.
- 34,907 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: remnant
We open our study of Romans 11 with the last three verses of Romans 10. Why? Because chapter 11 is a continuation of thought, and, as you will see, opens with what seems like an important. If we have some … Continue reading
Since you have been following me, then you understand what I tried to convey as I spoke of the destructive properties of these last days, and the armies that converge on Israel. Allow me to point out now, that only … Continue reading
My initial thoughts and feeling on these next few verses trouble me. Micah 4:6-7 CJB “When that day comes,” says Adonai, “I will assemble the lame and gather those who were dispersed, along with those I afflicted. (7) I will … Continue reading