Top Posts & Pages
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Do not pass judgment. Romans 14:1-4
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- When is Jesus coming back?
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- 26,395 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: remnant
We open our study of Romans 11 with the last three verses of Romans 10. Why? Because chapter 11 is a continuation of thought, and, as you will see, opens with what seems like an important. If we have some … Continue reading
Since you have been following me, then you understand what I tried to convey as I spoke of the destructive properties of these last days, and the armies that converge on Israel. Allow me to point out now, that only … Continue reading
My initial thoughts and feeling on these next few verses trouble me. Micah 4:6-7 CJB “When that day comes,” says Adonai, “I will assemble the lame and gather those who were dispersed, along with those I afflicted. (7) I will … Continue reading