Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- A study on Matthew 25. Chapter one - He who reigns in His glory.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Wearing out the saints
- What does pleading the blood mean? Subtitle: Why we don't do this anymore.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 18,781 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: wrath.
This is the area that has no direct correlation with History. It is also the darkest waters as most assign things like worshipping, “a god whom his fathers did not know,” to the most unusual of theories. If I consider … Continue reading
In everything I do, I feel I am learning a new lesson. Because one of the groups of men I sit with, subjects ourselves to a false teacher each week (not everyone that sits through the Monday morning Bible Study … Continue reading
Having lived through my fair share of hell fire and brimstone preaching, I do not find it attractive nor are people drawn to it. One of my family members chooses to believe that a good God would not punish people. … Continue reading
View image | gettyimages.com Surprisingly, it is often the small things that give me inspiration; I suppose it is because they speak to something deeper within me. Such is the case with this. I feel the need to talk about … Continue reading
This all started with our church deciding to take everyone through The Story. It comes across as a novelized version of scripture and bypasses many aspects that would help you to understand the character and nature of the Father. Personally, … Continue reading
Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come, and who will be able to stand? A study on “the great day of the wrath.” The concept of the day of the Lord, and no … Continue reading