Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A massive earthquake, such as has never been seen. Rev 16:18 - 21
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Someone worthy to open the seals. Revelation 6:1-2.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- 40,127 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: thrones
In Revelation 19 we saw Jesus, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, riding into the scene on a white horse and a tremendous army of saints riding behind Him. He has a sword coming out of His mouth, … Continue reading
When you read Matthew 24 and 25, do you ever find yourself asking, what is the context of Jesus answer to the disciples and the extensive response that carries on for two chapters? If you want to understand you have … Continue reading