Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- How COVID-19 'Vaccines' May Destroy the Lives of Millions
- And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea. Revelation 13:1.
- 34,907 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: value
We have made it to Romans chapter three, and immediately there is a sense that something is missing, as though we drop into the middle of a conversation. Based on this introduction if you were to say to me, I … Continue reading
Note how the NASB uses the term wickedness. Just the mention of the word evokes images of horrific acts. Look that word “wickedness” up, and you can find, according to the Word Study Dictionary, that a sufficient and simplistic understanding is “what ought not to be.” That sounds like something my granddad used to say. He applied that farm mentality to me on more than one occasion, but notably when I tested out the cigarette lighter in his car and got burned. Continue reading