Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- At just the right time Christ will be revealed. 1Timothy 6:13-21
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- He will judge everyone according to what they have done. Romans 2:1-11
- On either side of the river was the tree of life. Revelation 22:1-4.
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Death in Adam, Life in Christ. Romans 5:12-21
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- 40,093 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: battle
Time for some common questions. A buddy of mine asked where we find the Battle of Armageddon in the Bible.
A buddy of mine asked where we find the Battle of Armageddon in the Bible. I knew his question was centered on the prophecies we see in Ezekiel 38,39, and though much of that battle will take place in Israel, there has … Continue reading
When Revelation 19 ended we were looking at the previously martyred saints, now seated on thrones, ruling over a millennial kingdom in which Satan’s influence and voice can only be heard through the recollections of those from the nations who … Continue reading
I ended the previous post with these verses. Revelation 16:13-14 NLT And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. (14) They are demonic spirits who work … Continue reading