Top Posts & Pages
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- What is my true motivation? - A short blog.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The salvation and the power.
- This guy forces the whole earth to bow. Revelation 13:12
- Drunk with the wine of her immorality - The woman in purple.
- Wearing out the saints
- To every nation and tribe and language and people. Revelation 14:6-7
- 17,347 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Tag Archives: jew
When you read Matthew 24 and 25, do you ever find yourself asking, what is the context of Jesus answer to the disciples and the extensive response that carries on for two chapters? If you want to understand you have … Continue reading
John 20:19 -31; Luke 24 – Part 1 Once again I emphasized my belief that John was writing to Jewish believers. I say this because here he is making the point that it was still the first day. To the … Continue reading
I think I mentioned, in a earlier post, that I was now the co-leader of a bible study. This will be the second week in a row that I have had the floor. I opened last weeks study by talking … Continue reading
The paper, A Short Course on the Book of Revelation, was intentionally brief, and no where close to being a scholarly dissertation. I am just a lay person, like many of you, but I am of the belief that Revelation … Continue reading
A former prostitute overwhelmed by the realization that God loved her exclaimed, “Jesus had a thing for hookers.” Yes, yes he did. But in case you feel left out, he also had a thing for the broken, the poor, the … Continue reading
John 5:17 Jesus said to them, “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working.” They were already furious with him. He had, contrary to the law, ordered the man to carry his … Continue reading
Acts 13:14-41 I knew I could not do it. I jumped back into the book of Acts once again, determined to read through it briskly. What a joke that is for me. As I sat a dinner reading, and yes, … Continue reading