Join 375 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Revelation 21:8, as for murderers, the immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and liars of all kinds.
- Here it is, April 4, 2020, and I feel a strong compulsion to address fear.
- The Apostleship of Paul. Romans 1:1-6.
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Saturday morning journal, or "you are not moving my stuff"
- For all nations shall come and worship you. Revelation 15:1-8
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- 38,740 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: jew
We have made it to Romans chapter three, and immediately there is a sense that something is missing, as though we drop into the middle of a conversation. Based on this introduction if you were to say to me, I … Continue reading
When you read Matthew 24 and 25, do you ever find yourself asking, what is the context of Jesus answer to the disciples and the extensive response that carries on for two chapters? If you want to understand you have … Continue reading
John 20:19 -31; Luke 24 – Part 1 Once again I emphasized my belief that John was writing to Jewish believers. I say this because here he is making the point that it was still the first day. To the … Continue reading
I think I mentioned, in a earlier post, that I was now the co-leader of a bible study. This will be the second week in a row that I have had the floor. I opened last weeks study by talking … Continue reading
The paper, A Short Course on the Book of Revelation, was intentionally brief, and no where close to being a scholarly dissertation. I am just a lay person, like many of you, but I am of the belief that Revelation … Continue reading
A former prostitute overwhelmed by the realization that God loved her exclaimed, “Jesus had a thing for hookers.” Yes, yes he did. But in case you feel left out, he also had a thing for the broken, the poor, the … Continue reading
John 5:17 Jesus said to them, “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working.” They were already furious with him. He had, contrary to the law, ordered the man to carry his … Continue reading
Acts 13:14-41 I knew I could not do it. I jumped back into the book of Acts once again, determined to read through it briskly. What a joke that is for me. As I sat a dinner reading, and yes, … Continue reading