Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- "a god whom his fathers did not know" Daniel 11:34-45 , a commentary.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Watch "LIVE: Happening Now with Don Stewart" on YouTube
- Where Do We Go When We Die?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Life tends to get real ugly.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Paul's plan to visit the church in Rome. Romans 15:22-33
- 28,288 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
The Coming Antichrist and the Rapture of the church. Chapter 3, the last in this series. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10.
Tag Archives: Babylonian captivity
May I be honest? There are some portions of the Bible that I find tedious, like the book of Numbers and these next few verses. Let’s see if I can invest a bit of life into them. Micah 1:6 MKJV … Continue reading
In everything I do, I feel I am learning a new lesson. Because one of the groups of men I sit with, subjects ourselves to a false teacher each week (not everyone that sits through the Monday morning Bible Study … Continue reading