Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Will we have to go through the tribulation?
- A short course in Isaiah. Chapter 13 - The message about Babylon.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- I am regularly challenged by the horrendous lack of understanding in the church body.
- 22,437 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
In the midst of a conversation, the statement was made, that the 144,000 get raptured. Sorry, I could not let it lie.
Tag Archives: Saints
I wrote this in response to a comment. I am including it for your benefit as misconceptions and false teachings run rampant. I rarely talk to anyone who has a firm grasp on what happens after the seven years of … Continue reading
The Apostle John described what he saw – good news mixed with bad; bad only in the regard that those on the earth at this time will have to endure more tortuous wrath. Question: What do you believe? If you … Continue reading
This phrase “shall wear out the saints,” came up in conversation recently. It begs explanation and answers; at least in my opinion. Depending on what version of the Bible you are using, wear out is also translated as: exhaust, crush, hurt, and … Continue reading
Another typical morning with the guys. The “leader” of the group finally sits down and says, “I would like everyone to look at Revelation 22:3. I am having a problem with this.” So we all jump in. Just for fun, … Continue reading