Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 5:2. The LORD will choose one of your people to rule.
- This calls for wisdom. Revelation 13:16-18
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- A look at the book of Micah, an overview.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- 21,568 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
Tag Archives: Saints
I wrote this in response to a comment. I am including it for your benefit as misconceptions and false teachings run rampant. I rarely talk to anyone who has a firm grasp on what happens after the seven years of … Continue reading
The Apostle John described what he saw – good news mixed with bad; bad only in the regard that those on the earth at this time will have to endure more tortuous wrath. Question: What do you believe? If you … Continue reading
This phrase “shall wear out the saints,” came up in conversation recently. It begs explanation and answers; at least in my opinion. Depending on what version of the Bible you are using, wear out is also translated as: exhaust, crush, hurt, and … Continue reading
Another typical morning with the guys. The “leader” of the group finally sits down and says, “I would like everyone to look at Revelation 22:3. I am having a problem with this.” So we all jump in. Just for fun, … Continue reading