Top Posts & Pages
- An inquiry into Isaiah chapter 14:12 - Alright, it is a wee bit of a rebuttal as well.
- "This is not about post rapture believers.." A response to a Facebook post.
- Strongholds and the voices in my head.
- What does pleading the blood mean? Subtitle: Why we don't do this anymore.
- What are some of the signs that tell us we are in the last days?
- Drunk with the wine of her immorality - The woman in purple.
- Wearing out the saints
- It is given unto you to know.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- 12,622 hits
Recent Posts: Tuesday Bible Bites
Tag Archives: Saints
The Apostle John described what he saw – good news mixed with bad; bad only in the regard that those on the earth at this time will have to endure more tortuous wrath. Question: What do you believe? If you … Continue reading
This phrase, “shall wear out the saints”, came up in conversation recently. It begs explanation and answers; at least in my opinion. Depending on what version of the bible you are using, wear out is also translated as: exhaust, crush, hurt, and … Continue reading
Another typical morning with the guys. The “leader” of the group finally sits down and says, “I would like everyone to look at Revelation 22:3. I am having a problem with this.” So we all jump in. Just for fun, … Continue reading