Top Posts & Pages
- The way that is blameless
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- I am against you O Gog. Ezekiel 39 verses 1 through 6
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A great and wondrous sign
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- Are there female angels? A brief interlude from the Daniel commentaries.
- 15,382 hits
Recent Posts: Tuesday Bible Bites
Tag Archives: Saints
The Apostle John described what he saw – good news mixed with bad; bad only in the regard that those on the earth at this time will have to endure more tortuous wrath. Question: What do you believe? If you … Continue reading
This phrase “shall wear out the saints,” came up in conversation recently. It begs explanation and answers; at least in my opinion. Depending on what version of the Bible you are using, wear out is also translated as: exhaust, crush, hurt, and … Continue reading
Another typical morning with the guys. The “leader” of the group finally sits down and says, “I would like everyone to look at Revelation 22:3. I am having a problem with this.” So we all jump in. Just for fun, … Continue reading