Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The Bema seat of Christ; what is it? - 2 Corinthians 5:10
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- For the Lord, Himself will come down. My thoughts on a mid-tribulation rapture.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- The way that is blameless
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- 23,734 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
In attempting to understand God’s wrath I did an in-depth study on the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments. Part one – the seals and the brief interlude.
Seals, trumpets, and bowls. An attempt to understand what is about to happen as God’s wrath gets poured out.
Tag Archives: Saints
I wrote this in response to a comment. I am including it for your benefit as misconceptions and false teachings run rampant. I rarely talk to anyone who has a firm grasp on what happens after the seven years of … Continue reading
The Apostle John described what he saw – good news mixed with bad; bad only in the regard that those on the earth at this time will have to endure more tortuous wrath. Question: What do you believe? If you … Continue reading
This phrase “shall wear out the saints,” came up in conversation recently. It begs explanation and answers; at least in my opinion. Depending on what version of the Bible you are using, wear out is also translated as: exhaust, crush, hurt, and … Continue reading
Another typical morning with the guys. The “leader” of the group finally sits down and says, “I would like everyone to look at Revelation 22:3. I am having a problem with this.” So we all jump in. Just for fun, … Continue reading