Top Posts & Pages
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- 25,598 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Saints
I wrote this in response to a comment. I am including it for your benefit as misconceptions and false teachings run rampant. I rarely talk to anyone who has a firm grasp on what happens after the seven years of … Continue reading
The Apostle John described what he saw – good news mixed with bad; bad only in the regard that those on the earth at this time will have to endure more tortuous wrath. Question: What do you believe? If you … Continue reading
This phrase “shall wear out the saints,” came up in conversation recently. It begs explanation and answers; at least in my opinion. Depending on what version of the Bible you are using, wear out is also translated as: exhaust, crush, hurt, and … Continue reading
Another typical morning with the guys. The “leader” of the group finally sits down and says, “I would like everyone to look at Revelation 22:3. I am having a problem with this.” So we all jump in. Just for fun, … Continue reading