Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- about eating food sacrificed to idols
- Wearing out the saints
- "for with them the wrath of God is finished." Revelation 15:1
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- 24,421 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Saints
I wrote this in response to a comment. I am including it for your benefit as misconceptions and false teachings run rampant. I rarely talk to anyone who has a firm grasp on what happens after the seven years of … Continue reading
The Apostle John described what he saw – good news mixed with bad; bad only in the regard that those on the earth at this time will have to endure more tortuous wrath. Question: What do you believe? If you … Continue reading
This phrase “shall wear out the saints,” came up in conversation recently. It begs explanation and answers; at least in my opinion. Depending on what version of the Bible you are using, wear out is also translated as: exhaust, crush, hurt, and … Continue reading
Another typical morning with the guys. The “leader” of the group finally sits down and says, “I would like everyone to look at Revelation 22:3. I am having a problem with this.” So we all jump in. Just for fun, … Continue reading