Top Posts & Pages
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- Wearing out the saints
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- What does pleading the blood mean? Subtitle: Why we don't do this anymore.
- 14,948 hits
Recent Posts: Tuesday Bible Bites
Tag Archives: Saints
The Apostle John described what he saw – good news mixed with bad; bad only in the regard that those on the earth at this time will have to endure more tortuous wrath. Question: What do you believe? If you … Continue reading
This phrase “shall wear out the saints,” came up in conversation recently. It begs explanation and answers; at least in my opinion. Depending on what version of the Bible you are using, wear out is also translated as: exhaust, crush, hurt, and … Continue reading
Another typical morning with the guys. The “leader” of the group finally sits down and says, “I would like everyone to look at Revelation 22:3. I am having a problem with this.” So we all jump in. Just for fun, … Continue reading