Top Posts & Pages
- Wait for the salvation of God. Micah 7:1-17.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 22,125 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: wounds
May I be honest? There are some portions of the Bible that I find tedious, like the book of Numbers and these next few verses. Let’s see if I can invest a bit of life into them. Micah 1:6 MKJV … Continue reading