Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The salvation and the power.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- 26,311 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: the 144000
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading
In attempting to understand God’s wrath I did an in-depth study on the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments. Part one – the seals and the brief interlude.
Right off the bat, I have to warn you, this study is eight pages long. I am used to reading my own work, and I can fly through it, and it makes sense to me, but I work very hard … Continue reading
In the midst of a conversation, the statement was made, that the 144,000 get raptured. Sorry, I could not let it lie.
If I were to try and understand who the 144,000 are from a chronological standpoint, based upon what I see in the following verses, all this is happening within the seven years of wrath. Continue reading
The 144,000 Revelation 14:1-5 CEV I looked and saw the Lamb standing on Mount Zion! With him were a hundred forty-four thousand, who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. (2) Then I heard a sound … Continue reading