Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- 25,237 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: the 144000
In attempting to understand God’s wrath I did an in-depth study on the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments. Part one – the seals and the brief interlude.
Right off the bat, I have to warn you, this study is eight pages long. I am used to reading my own work, and I can fly through it, and it makes sense to me, but I work very hard … Continue reading
In the midst of a conversation, the statement was made, that the 144,000 get raptured. Sorry, I could not let it lie.
If I were to try and understand who the 144,000 are from a chronological standpoint, based upon what I see in the following verses, all this is happening within the seven years of wrath. Continue reading
The 144,000 Revelation 14:1-5 CEV I looked and saw the Lamb standing on Mount Zion! With him were a hundred forty-four thousand, who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. (2) Then I heard a sound … Continue reading