Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- He cried out with a loud voice, as when a lion roars. Revelation 10: 3-8.
- A great and wondrous sign
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- I charge you in the presence of God. 1 Timothy 6:13.
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- 33,344 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: spiritual gifts
This was the title of the morning sermon. This morning pastor stepped back to a seat among the audience as he handed the microphone over to a lady who has the gift of evangelism. Every time she speaks the message … Continue reading
I am reminded – far too often – that my blogs are long. Although, it grieves me, I reduced ten pages down to two. What I am doing is answering a question in my mind and hopefully yours, about the … Continue reading
God has grabbed my attention and shown me an image like a noisy drill sergeant, which snaps out commands to soldiers under his authority. You soldiers are Marines, and he gives a series of instructions, finishing with an energetic “Semper … Continue reading