Top Posts & Pages
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- What is my true motivation? - A short blog.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The salvation and the power.
- This guy forces the whole earth to bow. Revelation 13:12
- Drunk with the wine of her immorality - The woman in purple.
- Wearing out the saints
- To every nation and tribe and language and people. Revelation 14:6-7
- 17,347 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Tag Archives: spiritual gifts
This was the title of the morning sermon. This morning pastor stepped back to a seat among the audience as he handed the microphone over to a lady who has the gift of evangelism. Every time she speaks the message … Continue reading
I am reminded – far too often – that my blogs are long. Although, it grieves me, I reduced ten pages down to two. What I am doing is answering a question in my mind and hopefully yours, about the … Continue reading
God has grabbed my attention and shown me an image like a noisy drill sergeant, which snaps out commands to soldiers under his authority. You soldiers are Marines, and he gives a series of instructions, finishing with an energetic “Semper … Continue reading