Top Posts & Pages
- A response to a comment, three years late.
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Enduring chastisement. What does that mean?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- 15,702 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Tag Archives: spiritual gifts
This was the title of the morning sermon. This morning pastor stepped back to a seat among the audience as he handed the microphone over to a lady who has the gift of evangelism. Every time she speaks the message … Continue reading
I am reminded – far too often – that my blogs are long. Although, it grieves me, I reduced ten pages down to two. What I am doing is answering a question in my mind and hopefully yours, about the … Continue reading
God has grabbed my attention and shown me an image like a noisy drill sergeant, which snaps out commands to soldiers under his authority. You soldiers are Marines, and he gives a series of instructions, finishing with an energetic “Semper … Continue reading