Top Posts & Pages
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- Behold it's coming. Ezekiel 39:7-10.
- Adventures in False teaching. Chapter two - Is there a judgment of the nations?
- Daniel 11, the rise of the king of the North. Verses 17-27
- 16,470 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Tag Archives: spiritual gifts
This was the title of the morning sermon. This morning pastor stepped back to a seat among the audience as he handed the microphone over to a lady who has the gift of evangelism. Every time she speaks the message … Continue reading
I am reminded – far too often – that my blogs are long. Although, it grieves me, I reduced ten pages down to two. What I am doing is answering a question in my mind and hopefully yours, about the … Continue reading
God has grabbed my attention and shown me an image like a noisy drill sergeant, which snaps out commands to soldiers under his authority. You soldiers are Marines, and he gives a series of instructions, finishing with an energetic “Semper … Continue reading