Top Posts & Pages
- The longing of my heart and prayer to God. Chapter one. Romans 10:1-13.
- Is there injustice in God? Romans 9:15 - 27. Part two of two.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- Strongholds: Those things that entrap us, constantly make us uneasy and keep popping up.
- I have had to rethink my position.
- 25,823 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: oppress
Micah had to deal with people like, King Ahab, who wanted the field of Naboth; a field which was profitable and happened to be next to the castle. Ordinary ploys at bartering did nothing to change the mind of Naboth, and so, Ahab’s wife, who had the power in her hands to take it, had Naboth killed. Continue reading