Top Posts & Pages
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Do not pass judgment. Romans 14:1-4
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- When is Jesus coming back?
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- 26,395 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: oppress
Micah had to deal with people like, King Ahab, who wanted the field of Naboth; a field which was profitable and happened to be next to the castle. Ordinary ploys at bartering did nothing to change the mind of Naboth, and so, Ahab’s wife, who had the power in her hands to take it, had Naboth killed. Continue reading