Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Their power is in their mouth and tails. Revelation 11: 13-19.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- The mystery of God is finished. Rev 10:10-11:3.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 33,521 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: insult
Now we are looking at James chapter two. Here is a standard read of James 2:1. James 2:1 NASB My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. You should … Continue reading
I, for the longest time, thought of myself as a slow learner. It turns out that I am more of a visual learner, for once I get the imagery in my head, that scriptural scene usually stays with me forever. So, when it comes to my experiences in comprehending the Bible, the understanding has come through repetition and a great deal of writing. The writing has been my opportunity to ask God my questions, no matter how awkward or embarrassing, and put forth my heartfelt challenges. Continue reading