Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- John didn't refuse to answer. He told them clearly. John 1:19-23.
- This dear lady speaks God's heart and mind, and ha…
- When Peter came to Antioch. Galatians 2:11
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 42,104 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: insult
Now we are looking at James chapter two. Here is a standard read of James 2:1. James 2:1 NASB My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. You should … Continue reading
I, for the longest time, thought of myself as a slow learner. It turns out that I am more of a visual learner, for once I get the imagery in my head, that scriptural scene usually stays with me forever. So, when it comes to my experiences in comprehending the Bible, the understanding has come through repetition and a great deal of writing. The writing has been my opportunity to ask God my questions, no matter how awkward or embarrassing, and put forth my heartfelt challenges. Continue reading