Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Excerpts from "A Coming Mandatory Vaccine Biometric Chip? by Danny Jones." April 30th of 2020.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Paul tells us why Romans 8:1 works. Romans 8:2-4.
- Taming the tongue. James 3: 1-13.
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- We are dealing with an oppressive spirit.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- 27,681 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: gentiles
As a child, raised in the church, the idea of being a missionary was shoved down our throats constantly. Being a missionary meant preaching, trying to convert all the people you came in contact with, and because most of these … Continue reading
When you read any mention of Samaria in the New Testament, you would think it was a forbidden city to the Jews; that was not the case; however, the hatred and animosity of the Samaritans indeed ran deep for a very long time. This disgust and hatred began developing over 930 years earlier. Continue reading
Occasionally some bible reference comes from the speaker and I feel like I got left behind because I realize I know so little about the person or the subject matter; Micah is one of those books. To be honest, there … Continue reading
Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne. The premise, posed far too many times, is that God sends everyone appearing before this throne to the lake of fire and it’s eternal hell. Question: If all you used … Continue reading
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading
In Galatians 2:14 we see Paul, recapping his aggressive challenge of Peter’s actions; over an event that may have happened 18 years prior. But when I saw that they were not behaving consistently with the truth of the gospel, I … Continue reading
I am not a college trained theologian, I just use my brain, what I have left of it, and I think. As a friend said recently, “I am a Berean.” I guess that might imply that he is also from … Continue reading