Top Posts & Pages
- Wait for the salvation of God. Micah 7:1-17.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 22,125 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: armies of heaven
Occasionally some bible reference comes from the speaker and I feel like I got left behind because I realize I know so little about the person or the subject matter; Micah is one of those books. To be honest, there … Continue reading
I have something I need to talk about. Hopefully, I can keep it short. This has more to do with a question I have been asked repeatedly. I try to answer the question, but, because of tradition, bad teaching, or … Continue reading