Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A call in my Spirit to pray, that, and a word to the servants of the Lord.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- When desire has conceived. James 1:15-27
- See to it that you be not troubled. (That was not my intent)
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The Coming Antichrist and the rapture of the church. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10
- 28,376 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
The Coming Antichrist and the Rapture of the church. Chapter 3, the last in this series. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10.
Tag Archives: Isaiah
When you read any mention of Samaria in the New Testament, you would think it was a forbidden city to the Jews; that was not the case; however, the hatred and animosity of the Samaritans indeed ran deep for a very long time. This disgust and hatred began developing over 930 years earlier. Continue reading
Occasionally some bible reference comes from the speaker and I feel like I got left behind because I realize I know so little about the person or the subject matter; Micah is one of those books. To be honest, there … Continue reading
As I told you in my previous post, I was recently in Emmett Idaho. On the ranch, there was no internet or phone service, and I was the volunteer groundskeeper for a week. My ability to post was non-existent. I … Continue reading
If you recall, this all started with a video I reposted on Facebook. In that video, the Pope was portrayed as having used this passage about someone. I realize this is very vague, but so is my memory, and I … Continue reading
Now this is where it gets interesting. Isaiah 13:1 NET. This is a message about Babylon that God revealed to Isaiah, son of Amoz: My first question is, what do we know about Isaiah? While this may not seem important … Continue reading
A short trek through Isaiah – Chapter 11 This is not very interactive, as I am doing this out of my own personal interest. Having been challenged recently about what many assume is the probability that Isaiah was quoting a mythological … Continue reading