Top Posts & Pages
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- Today the Mormons came to my door.
- An intensive look at Enoch. Part 3 - the end.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Seals, trumpet, bowls, and now this. Part 1- Migrating our way into Revelation 16
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- 24,546 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: context
I was asked, how do you study; that and, would you lead us in a Bible study. So, here is an introduction and overview of the first four chapters of Romans.
On August 11, 2019, Pastor Jon Maurer’s sermon was: “A couple of things I wished I had known about reading the Bible.” The irony of this is, I already knew these things. Simply put, I learned them in the school … Continue reading
I, for the longest time, thought of myself as a slow learner. It turns out that I am more of a visual learner, for once I get the imagery in my head, that scriptural scene usually stays with me forever. So, when it comes to my experiences in comprehending the Bible, the understanding has come through repetition and a great deal of writing. The writing has been my opportunity to ask God my questions, no matter how awkward or embarrassing, and put forth my heartfelt challenges. Continue reading