Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million. Rev 9.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- I am against you O Gog. Ezekiel 39 verses 1 through 6
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- Everyone who loves and practices lying. Revelation 22:15.
- 38,886 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: context
This thought process was initiated by Pastor Jack Hibbs’ comments that we have been taught incorrectly, and how Matthew 24:24 conveys the idea that it is impossible for the elect to be deceived. I cannot accept that as a true … Continue reading
In my last post, I indicated that I had recently become aware of Pastor Robert Breaker and a YouTube video he made on the rapture of the church. You can find this video here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccbzG8At9ak&t=783s The YouTube site for … Continue reading
I was asked, how do you study; that and, would you lead us in a Bible study. So, here is an introduction and overview of the first four chapters of Romans.
On August 11, 2019, Pastor Jon Maurer’s sermon was: “A couple of things I wished I had known about reading the Bible.” The irony of this is, I already knew these things. Simply put, I learned them in the school … Continue reading
I, for the longest time, thought of myself as a slow learner. It turns out that I am more of a visual learner, for once I get the imagery in my head, that scriptural scene usually stays with me forever. So, when it comes to my experiences in comprehending the Bible, the understanding has come through repetition and a great deal of writing. The writing has been my opportunity to ask God my questions, no matter how awkward or embarrassing, and put forth my heartfelt challenges. Continue reading