Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- On either side of the river was the tree of life. Revelation 22:1-4.
- about eating food sacrificed to idols
- So that no wind would blow on the earth. Revelation 7:1 - 8
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- One other thing, prophecy, to the Jew, is a pattern.
- 41,198 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Abaddon
When Revelation 19 ended we were looking at the previously martyred saints, now seated on thrones, ruling over a millennial kingdom in which Satan’s influence and voice can only be heard through the recollections of those from the nations who … Continue reading
One of the things we talked about in the last post is that God’s judgments are true and righteous. You need to settle this in your mind – no matter what the judgments look like in your own life, God’s judgments are always … Continue reading
Revelation 9:12 NASB The first woe is past; behold, two woes are still coming after these things. What have those, who is suffering under God’s wrath, seen so far? The entrance of the antichrist. Revelation 6:2 NASB I looked, and behold, a white horse, and … Continue reading
We ended the last post with descriptives of locusts, which have stingers in their tails; they act like scorpions; and, they are led by a fallen angel, named Abaddon and Apollyon, which just happen to be the names for Sheol/hell. … Continue reading