Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- Has God rejected His own people? Romans 11:1-10.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- Locusts came out of the pit and stung like scorpions. Rev 9:1-6.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- 41,255 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: number
“ It (the false prophet – also referred to as a beast) causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can … Continue reading
When Revelation 19 ended we were looking at the previously martyred saints, now seated on thrones, ruling over a millennial kingdom in which Satan’s influence and voice can only be heard through the recollections of those from the nations who … Continue reading