Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- Gifts of Grace, Romans 12:3-8.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- When is Jesus coming back?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- 26,407 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: contributing
Note how the NASB uses the term wickedness. Just the mention of the word evokes images of horrific acts. Look that word “wickedness” up, and you can find, according to the Word Study Dictionary, that a sufficient and simplistic understanding is “what ought not to be.” That sounds like something my granddad used to say. He applied that farm mentality to me on more than one occasion, but notably when I tested out the cigarette lighter in his car and got burned. Continue reading