Top Posts & Pages
- Live in such a way ... Romans 14:13-23.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 26,514 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Romans 12
Note how the NASB uses the term wickedness. Just the mention of the word evokes images of horrific acts. Look that word “wickedness” up, and you can find, according to the Word Study Dictionary, that a sufficient and simplistic understanding is “what ought not to be.” That sounds like something my granddad used to say. He applied that farm mentality to me on more than one occasion, but notably when I tested out the cigarette lighter in his car and got burned. Continue reading