Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- Excerpts from "A Coming Mandatory Vaccine Biometric Chip? by Danny Jones." April 30th of 2020.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- Will we see Babylon rebuilt? A study on Babylon. Chapter 3
- 29,449 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: rejoicing
Note how the NASB uses the term wickedness. Just the mention of the word evokes images of horrific acts. Look that word “wickedness” up, and you can find, according to the Word Study Dictionary, that a sufficient and simplistic understanding is “what ought not to be.” That sounds like something my granddad used to say. He applied that farm mentality to me on more than one occasion, but notably when I tested out the cigarette lighter in his car and got burned. Continue reading