Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 26,327 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Christian
With the understanding that Jesus is God, I began to study the gospels where the actions and words of Jesus were laid out before me. If my perception was correct, and Jesus was God, then I was seeing God in action. I could not worry about the “law” with all its regulations; I merely observed the life of Jesus. Continue reading
Several weeks ago the Monday morning men’s Bible Study opened with: Where do we go when we die? The answers were varied and skewed. Some even claimed we go to paradise; yes, the same place that we find beggar Lazarus … Continue reading
Having heard the theological breakdowns of John’s gospel, I am acknowledging that these portrayals are most assuredly there. However, all those word pictures seem to do little for me as I am always taken back by the power and depth of … Continue reading
The phrase, “This calls for wisdom” falls in the middle of verses 16 – 18. I think understanding most of the Revelation calls for wisdom, but this section happens to be one the hardest to comprehend. If you have followed … Continue reading
Understanding Revelation and end times events are not that difficult. By allowing scripture to define or explain other passages, we find an explanation of the rider of Revelation 6:2 by looking at Zechariah 1:8-12. Continue reading
After one of our recent men’s breakfasts as I stood during worship, trying to get my mind focused on the Father, these images and thoughts came to me. I saw myself as a small child, perhaps about twelve, dressed in … Continue reading
My place of employment always hires extra help in the Spring; this year was no different, but for once we got some help in my department. I have a tendency to not want the new people to go through the … Continue reading