Top Posts & Pages
- On the idea of judgment. 1Corinthians 6:2,3.
- Wearing out the saints
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 22,422 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
In the midst of a conversation, the statement was made, that the 144,000 get raptured. Sorry, I could not let it lie.
Tag Archives: high priest
I, for the longest time, thought of myself as a slow learner. It turns out that I am more of a visual learner, for once I get the imagery in my head, that scriptural scene usually stays with me forever. So, when it comes to my experiences in comprehending the Bible, the understanding has come through repetition and a great deal of writing. The writing has been my opportunity to ask God my questions, no matter how awkward or embarrassing, and put forth my heartfelt challenges. Continue reading
This examination of Judas Iscariot is the outgrowth of a recent group Bible study on Hebrews. During the evening’s interactions on Hebrews my friend, in reference to eternal security, adamantly contrasted Judas-Iscariot, declaring, Judas Iscariot went to hell. I have several problems … Continue reading
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading