Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- Has God rejected His own people? Romans 11:1-10.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- Locusts came out of the pit and stung like scorpions. Rev 9:1-6.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- 41,255 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: high priest
Islam is looking for a Jesus as well. I wrote this post in 2017 (here I am in 2022, editing and adding clarifying information). Two years passed, and I was still struggling to comprehend this, just like everyone else. Thankfully, … Continue reading
I, for the longest time, thought of myself as a slow learner. It turns out that I am more of a visual learner, for once I get the imagery in my head, that scriptural scene usually stays with me forever. So, when it comes to my experiences in comprehending the Bible, the understanding has come through repetition and a great deal of writing. The writing has been my opportunity to ask God my questions, no matter how awkward or embarrassing, and put forth my heartfelt challenges. Continue reading
This examination of Judas Iscariot is the outgrowth of a recent group Bible study on Hebrews. During the evening’s interactions on Hebrews my friend, in reference to eternal security, adamantly contrasted Judas-Iscariot, declaring, Judas Iscariot went to hell. I have several problems … Continue reading
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading