Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Paul tells us why Romans 8:1 works. Romans 8:2-4.
- Taming the tongue. James 3: 1-13.
- Excerpts from "A Coming Mandatory Vaccine Biometric Chip? by Danny Jones." April 30th of 2020.
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- We are dealing with an oppressive spirit.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- 27,680 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: suffered
I, for the longest time, thought of myself as a slow learner. It turns out that I am more of a visual learner, for once I get the imagery in my head, that scriptural scene usually stays with me forever. So, when it comes to my experiences in comprehending the Bible, the understanding has come through repetition and a great deal of writing. The writing has been my opportunity to ask God my questions, no matter how awkward or embarrassing, and put forth my heartfelt challenges. Continue reading