Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Ezekiel 38: 5-12. Part 2 – I am against you Gog.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- A third of them will be darkened. Revelation 8:12-9:1
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- 33,102 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Egypt
I don’t know about you, but after a long string of bad news, both scripturally and personally, I am ready for some good news; but that is not the case in Micah. Our high point came when Micah spoke of … Continue reading
Hopefully, you got the point and can see that the potentialities exist for a Turkish ally to turn against them, even if they themselves are Muslims. If you have an understanding of Islam, then you know there are many sects within the ideology, and none of them get along. Continue reading
Growing up in church about the only thing we knew of Enoch was that he walked with God and was no more. Common sense tells you there is more; and, when we add in dimensions that include the probability of … Continue reading
Recently Jonah was used as an example in a talk someone was giving. The speaker noted the mercy of God for He preserved Jonah alive in that fish for three days. This example is just one of the vast derivations … Continue reading
This is the area that has no direct correlation with History. It is also the darkest waters as most assign things like worshipping, “a god whom his fathers did not know,” to the most unusual of theories. If I consider … Continue reading
Revelation 11:8-10 ESV and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that symbolically is called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified. (9) For three and a half days some from the peoples and … Continue reading