Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Judas, is he lost forever?
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A topic far too familiar and yet do we know how to study the Bible?
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- 20,251 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Egypt
Growing up in church about the only thing we knew of Enoch was that he walked with God and was no more. Common sense tells you there is more; and, when we add in dimensions that include the probability of … Continue reading
Recently Jonah was used as an example in a talk someone was giving. The speaker noted the mercy of God for He preserved Jonah alive in that fish for three days. This example is just one of the vast derivations … Continue reading
This is the area that has no direct correlation with History. It is also the darkest waters as most assign things like worshipping, “a god whom his fathers did not know,” to the most unusual of theories. If I consider … Continue reading
Revelation 11:8-10 ESV and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that symbolically is called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified. (9) For three and a half days some from the peoples and … Continue reading