Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- So that you will know how to conduct yourselves. 1 Timothy 3:14-16
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- This guy forces the whole earth to bow. Revelation 13:12
- He hasn't much time, and he knows it.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 6:9, the armies of destruction are coming.
- 29,629 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: United States
Understanding Revelation and end times events are not that difficult. By allowing scripture to define or explain other passages, we find an explanation of the rider of Revelation 6:2 by looking at Zechariah 1:8-12. Continue reading
It would seem that most of Revelation is written in code. An example of that would be: Beasts with multiple heads; all of which represent empires, kingdoms and rulers, but you are not given the rules to break the code … Continue reading
The third seal is open – Revelation 6:5 The rider on the black horse holds a pair of scales in his hand. Revelation 6:6 ERV Then I heard something that sounded like a voice. The voice came from where the … Continue reading
Read what Joel is saying. An important aspect to this is that Netanyahu had consulted a Rabbi to get a highly respected spiritual point of view. Joel C. Rosenberg's Blog “Shas spiritual leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef implored God to ‘wipe … Continue reading
A short course in the Book of Revelation A piece of preliminary information: I have been reading the Chronicles of Narnia and this has stirred some aspects of my thinking. I find the grace and mercy of God to be … Continue reading
I just got my book I ordered in the mail today. That took forever, but it was worth the wait. The Harbinger, by Jonathon Cahn is a captivating read. A fiction novel based in scripture and truth, depicts the parallels … Continue reading