Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The longing of my heart and prayer to God. Chapter one. Romans 10:1-13.
- Breakfast with the guys
- I have had to rethink my position.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 25,833 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Israelites
Recently Jonah was used as an example in a talk someone was giving. The speaker noted the mercy of God for He preserved Jonah alive in that fish for three days. This example is just one of the vast derivations … Continue reading
Can I admit that this subject has brought me much irritation. At the last church I attended the pastor taught on Revelation but he made everything in the book symbolic of something, That might not have been a problem, however … Continue reading
When Paul was saying his final goodbyes to the elders from Ephesus, he warned them to pay careful attention to themselves. Why? Well he answers that question: I know that after my departure fierce wolves will come in among you, … Continue reading
For several weeks now something has laid heavy upon my heart. Having recently read through Ezekiel’s prophetic book three things stood out. 1. God gave Ezekiel a clear-cut directive; warn the people of destruction coming. 2. The penalty upon Ezekiel … Continue reading