Top Posts & Pages
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Do not pass judgment. Romans 14:1-4
- Wearing out the saints
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Do not pass judgment part 2. Romans 14:4-12
- 26,388 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Israelites
Recently Jonah was used as an example in a talk someone was giving. The speaker noted the mercy of God for He preserved Jonah alive in that fish for three days. This example is just one of the vast derivations … Continue reading
Can I admit that this subject has brought me much irritation. At the last church I attended the pastor taught on Revelation but he made everything in the book symbolic of something, That might not have been a problem, however … Continue reading
When Paul was saying his final goodbyes to the elders from Ephesus, he warned them to pay careful attention to themselves. Why? Well he answers that question: I know that after my departure fierce wolves will come in among you, … Continue reading
For several weeks now something has laid heavy upon my heart. Having recently read through Ezekiel’s prophetic book three things stood out. 1. God gave Ezekiel a clear-cut directive; warn the people of destruction coming. 2. The penalty upon Ezekiel … Continue reading